RAPTUS RAPTUS

It was ok.
I realize this is an art game, but that isn't an excuse to make the gameplay so dull. It also didn't really have the plot to make up for that. A rapist kills a girl. Am I expected to sympathize? There was also only one choice in the game.
On the other hand the visuals and music were good.

ActionScript 2 Tutorial ActionScript 2 Tutorial

It was pretty good, but it isn't a tutorial if you just tell the viewer to copy and paste something.

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

I think it was a very nice tutorial in general, but there was some aesthetic screw-ups and the things in the tutorial were random and seemingly unrelated to each other.

Deadmen Deadmen

Nice, bro

Pros:
-Nice Music
-Dark atmosphere
-Good art and animation
-Creative concept
Cons:
-The LAG
-Not enough different city names
-Text problems
-Short
Quick note: It looks like the guy on the right doesn't enjoy his job...interesting.

Have Faith Have Faith

Not that good

This game is really not front page material if you ask me. The graphics suck (and I don't really care much about graphics but come on) no animation, the song I admit adds eerie atmosphere but it is extremely annoying, slow and boring controls, and its not fun. I love the concept of you knowing how to win the entire time in a game, but you didn't do a very good job at executing it.

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Addicting

I have spent much more time on this game than I should have... I can't imagine how great the sequel will be! Of coarse the visuals could have been better and a bigger town maybe, but this game is great. Can't wait for #2.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Could have been better

This game was fine, but to be honest its kind of a let down after playing the first one. For one thing the scope would keep moving around when you didn't want it to, and the whole "you have to buy your ammo" thing I don't like. I found it hard to shoot a target with my scope always jumping around and I liked it better when the sight went with the mouse, and not vise versa. But its a fine game otherwise, I like how you included more guns and scopes and stuff.

One Step Back One Step Back

This was awesome

Very very deep, clever, unique and fun. Good visuals too, it doesn't really have any flaws besides the music getting repetitive after a while. good job.

Grid16 Grid16

Had potential

Its a really good idea for a game but- A lot of the games I didn't have time to even realize how to play, and later on it was going to fast for my head to even know what was my character and what wasn't. Also the whole idea that you start a mini-game where you last left off was bad considering I would die in literally split seconds. Maybe a sequel would be better because I love the idea!

Exit Path Exit Path

Its amazing

I loved it- the gameplay, length, visuals and interest factor really stand out in this one. Good job.