Dave's Proposal Dave's Proposal

Its a great concept, I think. The voice acting was good, but the sound quality was bad at times. Plus, the lip syncing was very off. Its pace was kinda slow in comparison to the amount of dialogue involved, too. Brush up on the animation pace and sound quality a bit and you've got yourself an animation.
Keep it up!

Mixacation 1 Mixacation 1

It wasn't terrible for a first flash. Some of the jokes were OK. The lip syncing could use some work and so could the voice acting.The static was too loud and it seemed like you were copying asdf movie. Besides the mouths there wan't much actual animation or sound. Try and not use the line tool for everything maybe. Keep trying!

ChildPlayFlashFilms responds:

It was just the animating style of asdf movie. I will give you that. But I was just trying to get started.
Thanks for the notes. I'l keep that in mind.

Epic Minequest Epic Minequest

The animation and voice acting were good, but this was quite unoriginal. Too many memes and references to other things.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Damn Furries

This was pretty damn good! The end wasn't expected, and a lot of people probably didn't get it (you should have made him yell "Fucking Furries!" as they were taking him or something) but it was pretty hilarious. Good art, sound and animation as well.

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

Pretty cool I guess

PROS:
-Good Animation
-Good voice acting
-Subjectively funny
CONS:
-Extremely unoriginal idea
-Choppy animation at times

Friendship. Friendship.

Interesting

It had really good sound, drawing and story (except the ending) but the animation had a really tweeny look, which isn't good.

What's the Worst What's the Worst

Interesting

PROS:
-GREAT frame by frame animation
-Good character design and drawing
CONS:
-Bad voice acting
-Really mot that funny

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

I don't understand..

Pros:
-Very subjectively funny
Cons:
-Terrible drawing and animation
-Horrible audio quality
-Short and pointless
I don't understand how this got front page. It's score is only 1.12.

Afterliving Afterliving

Very touching

It had a nice theme...I really liked it. Choked my up bro. The Pictures and song were great, but the animation could have used a little more work.

SicTV Channel 1 SicTV Channel 1

Good Animation

The animation was good, but it wasn't funny mostly. The baseball thing didn't even try to have a punchline. It was pretty funny at times, good sound and good animation so I guess its a decent animation. But I don;t think this deserves daily 1st.